Here’s iLounges new sourced info with some additions from us:
- They think that new 1.7 inch screen is coming to the iPod Shuffle (probably eliminating the ‘shuffle’ brand – good?)
- New iPods coming at some point between Tuesday and September (shocker – there wil be an event in September like the last 5 years).
- The big deal is that there will be a 7-inch iPad released at that point. We’ve also heard this and can add that there will be a much higher density screen which will be labeled “Retina Display” and have something like an insane 1500×1920 type pixel display (think four iPhone 4 screens). We’re hearing front facing camera on this one too.
- They say the new iPhone 5 has been pushed up to a January release – seems sketchy however.
- Something about bumpers being updated or something.
iLounge has a pretty good record on these types of leaks and we’ve been hearing the same type of talk on the iPad so we’re putting it out there. Thoughts?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel