Facebook’s iOS app just got a monster update, including the following:
- – Made it easier to share with who you want
- – Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
- – Added the ability to share external links from a web view
- – Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
- – Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
Improvements and bug fixes:
- – Improved Notifications speed
- – Fixed a number of Chat bugs
- – Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
- – Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
- – Fixed a number of Photos bugs
- – Improved performance and stability overall
Facebook removed iPad support in their latest app update. It’s not possible for FaceForward to enable something that’s no longer in the app.
Check out the new Check-in screen (which was hinted at 1:51 in the video on this page) below:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.