Apple has begun airing their new “Love” iPad 2 ad, which showcases how the device is used in the daily live of people. In the ad you can see people using Apple’s iMovie to edit video, a basketball coach showing his team new plays, a band mixing their music, a designer, and more. The narrator remains the same as their other new ads like the iPad 2 “Learn” ad that aired in August. Expect more ads like this as Apple begins ramping people up for the holidays.
- iPad 3 to be 3D? Probably not (9to5mac.com)
- AcaseView APLUS SHIELD Screen Protector for iPad 2 for $6 + $5 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- Apple’s new iPad 2 “Learn” ad showcases the iPad in education (9to5mac.com)
- Verizon airs their own iPad 2 ad, showcases 3G connectivity (9to5mac.com)
- ChangeWave: Better than one in five to buy a Kindle Fire this holidays (9to5google.com)
- Refurbished Apple iPad 2 64GB 3G + WiFi for AT&T for $725 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire vs. Apple’s iPad 2 (9to5mac.com)
- DigiTimes: Samsung, Sharp already shipping iPad 3 panels (9to5mac.com)
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad / iPad 2 for $52 + $2 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- DigiTimes: Apple exploring dual-LED light bar design for iPad 3 (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.