iTunes U (Click to enlarge):
Thanks @sonnydickson for the images
We have been finding references to 2X iPad images for well over a year (including iBooks 1.2), but with the next iPad expected soon, these images found in the iBooks 2 file have some importance:
We’re still expecting a 2X Retina iPad in the coming months.
- Japanese Report: Smart Cover will continue to work for thicker, next gen iPad with retina display (9to5mac.com)
- Bloomberg: iPad 3 production starts for March launch, packs Retina Display, LTE, quad-core chip (9to5mac.com)
- Citi: Next-gen iPad to launch in February with Retina display (9to5mac.com)
- Case manufacturers start producing iPad 3 cases to fit slightly thicker iPad 2 design (9to5mac.com)
- Analyst: iPad 3 Retina Display production “has started” (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel