Fortune’s Phillip Elmer-DeWitt pointed us to an hour long interview and Q&A session at LinkedIn headquarters with “Inside Apple” author Adam Lashinsky.
The interview is conducted by our former boss and current LinkedIn Executive Editor Dan Roth. As PED noted, one of the more notable exchanges is with a former Apple employee who thought CEO Tim Cook is charismatic enough to be the United States President. See the clip below (plus another interview this week at Davos).
Interestingly, the former Apple Engineer discusses how his friends at Apple were put on dummy projects until they could be trusted.
Buy the book at Amazon here or free at Audible.
- ‘Inside Apple’ author Adam Lashinsky says Apple is antithesis of Google, talks post-Jobs culture (9to5mac.com)
- Adam Lashinsky’s look ‘Inside Apple’ will be released on January 25th (9to5mac.com)
- Get the ‘Inside Apple’ Audiobook for free on Audible (9to5mac.com)
- Lengthy excerpt from ‘Inside Apple’ offers fascinating insight into secrecy at Apple (9to5mac.com)
- Adam Lashinsky’s look ‘Inside Apple’ profiles iOS head Scott Forstall as Apple’s ‘CEO-in-waiting’ (9to5mac.com)
- Apple PR’s control stemmed to who could discuss the iPhone after 2007 unveiling (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel