MacMall is offering 9to5 readers an additional 3% off of their already lowest prices on Mac Minis and iMacs this month yielding the lowest prices you’ll find anywhere (by as much as $50) with free shipping via this link. The 3% is deducted at checkout and MacMall doesn’t charge tax in most states.
All discounts, including higher end models listed below:
- MacMall drops Mac desktop prices down to lowest available (9to5mac.com)
- MacMall Leap Into February Sale: Up to $675 off + free overnight shipping (9to5toys.com)
- New Mac Minis starting at $557, iMacs $1097 at MacMall, Quad Core MacBook Pro $250 off, free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Analyst: First Apple HDTV will be integrated into next-gen iMacs (unlikely) (9to5mac.com)
- Jeff Han demos 82-inch Multi-touch display, iMac-sized version too (9to5mac.com)
- Global hard drive shortage affects BTO 2TB iMac: Shipping times slip to 5-7 weeks (9to5mac.com)
- Research predicts iMac losing the title of the world’s top-selling all-in-one system (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Black Friday Price Guide – Get the lowest prices, updated live (9to5mac.com)
- iRocks Power Adapter for iPhone or iPod for $0 after rebate + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel