..it was a violation of Apple’s rules. An engineer in Singapore revealed the transgression on his blog in February, and Path co-founder Dave Morin got hauled into Apple’s headquarters to be grilled by Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook and other executives, according to people familiar with the meeting but not authorized by Apple to discuss it.
Unfortunately for Apple, it was not just Path; and, unfortunately for iOS users, it is not just contacts.
- Tim Cook unloads $11 million in AAPL stock (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: Post-PC devices made up 76 percent of our revenues (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: iPad is the poster child of the post PC world (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: 37 million iPhones, we had a ‘decent quarter’ (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook talks Facebook at Apple shareholders meeting (9to5mac.com)
- Apple posts audio of Tim Cook presentation from Goldman Sachs Conference (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel