Apple today told developers that it was adding two new price tiers for high end apps at the $124.99 and $174.99 price points giving developers new price points from which to sell their apps.
Click to enlarge – new price points at Tier 63 and Tier 69
We’re not exactly sure why Apple made the move but there you go…
- Apple rejected this Android app because it is too much like Siri (9to5google.com)
- $1.99 app sneaks into the App Store, allows tethering via Proxy (9to5mac.com)
- Apple rejected this app because it is too much like Siri (9to5mac.com)
- J33 Apple TV introduced tomorrow will be $99, B82 part will be $39, iPad AppleCare +: $99 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple brings 25 billionth app download winner to Beijing to give her this $10,000 iTunes gift card (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel