Well, there it is. Beats Music updated to version 2.0 today bringing native support for the streaming music subscription service for iPad users. Beats Music teased the iPad version just yesterday in a teaser image shared over Twitter. Beats Music also recently added support for in-app subscription purchasing making it easier for users to use the full version of the service. The update also includes the ability to find other Beats Music users you may already know through Twitter.
A monthly subscription to the service costs $9.99 for one user or $14.99 for up to five users. AT&T subscribers can try the group service for 90 days with an active phone plan.
Beats Music 2.0 is available now for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. Full release notes follow:
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
You asked for it, and we listened! Introducing Beats Music for iPad:
● A stylish and sophisticated interface designed specifically for the iPad’s larger screen
● All your favorite features including Just for You, the Sentence, Find It, My Library and Offline Mode
● Dedicated support for both landscape and portrait modes
● In-app subscription and account management via your iTunes account
Additionally, so you aren’t listening alone, for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
● Find Your Friends — adds the ability to find and follow your Twitter friends on Beats Music
and much, much more!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.