Following the official release of the Apple Watch Hermès yesterday, unboxing videos are beginning to appear online, showing the premium Watch version’s custom packaging and watch faces. This YouTube video depicts the Single Tour model, and shows some of the customizations unique to the Hermès watches, including:
- A special orange cardboard box outside the standard white plastic Apple Watch box, with a matching orange post-purchase carrying bag.
- A Hermès embossing on the microfiber lining of the plastic Apple Watch inner box.
- Hermès-branded papers, including both instructions and their cardboard sheathe.
- The Watch itself, with the premium leather Single Tour band attached.
- An orange-accented pairing pattern for the iPhone’s Apple Watch app.
- Customizable Hermès watch faces, including optional complications and the ability to reduce the hour numbers on the display.
Apple Watch Hermès ranges from $1100 to $1500 and is available now in select Apple and Hermès stores. Alternatives to the expensive leather Hermès bands are being offered at lower prices.[youtube http://youtu.be/Gwjulbd4i5k]
Video credit: Grate
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel
I’m really surprised Apple went with that boxing — especially after all of their new boxing requirements for 3rd party products sold in apple stores.
Hermès is a partnership, not a third party.
The most important thing in video, is audio. I was able to bear it…upto 0’24” A pity; would’ve liked to watch it.
If I’m not mistaken, the Hermès brand is engraved on the rear of the watch.