Developer Matthias Hochgatterer released Finances 2 for iOS just over a month ago, and today the Mac version of Finances 2 is officially launching. Hochgatterer is the developer behind the excellent third-party HomeKit app called Home that launched before Apple’s version. Previously available as a limited public beta, Finances 2 is out now on the Mac App Store.
Here’s the full description:
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn’t use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
– New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
– Multiple currencies support
– Useful statistics to see where your money goes
– Attach documents to transactions
– Sync between all your devices using iCloud
– Import transactions from CSV files
– Export transactions as an HTML report
– Backup your data as JSON file
macOS Sierra READY
– Full Screen and Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app in full screen
– Touch ID: Secure your financial data with your fingerprint
– Tabs: Browse between multiple journals in full screen
– Lock on Exit: You can now lock the app with the device passcode and your fingerprint.
– Better syncing while the app is in the background
– Improved German translation
– Improved transaction search
– Fixes layout issue on iPad while searching transactions
– Fixes a time zone issue where transaction date is wrong
– Fixes an issue where the amount of a posting was not negative for pre-filled expense transactions
– Fixes bug where account balance is out-of-date if transaction becomes due while the app is in the background
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.