Urban Armor Gear is introducing a new Metropolis Series Case made for Apple’s new 10.5-inch and second-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro. UAG’s Metropolis Series Case features Apple Pencil storage, front-and-back protection with a hard back and removable soft cover, and compatibility with Apple’s Smart Keyboard.
UAG is offering versions for both new iPad Pros with color options including black, magma (red), and cobalt (blue).
- 360-degree protection with a detachable folio smart cover that doubles as a multi-position stand
- Impact-resistant soft core and a tactile non-slip exterior grip
- Uncompromised audio and full access to touchscreen, buttons and ports
- Compatible with Apple’s Smart Keyboard and Smart Cover
- Apple Pencil storage
- Meets U.S. Military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G-516.6)
Metropolis Series Case for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro costs $59.95, while the larger version for the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro retails for $89.95.
For more on the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro, check out our hands-on video review below:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel