John and Gui talk about Google’s and Microsoft’s recent announcements at their developer conferences, and how they might affect Apple. They also discuss the viability of 3rd party Twitter clients, whether Apple is behind in terms of AI, and if a developer’s cut of an App Store sale will ever be increased.
- “iOS to macOS – A Developer’s Journey”
- Apple’s job post for the declarative UI framework project
- 9To5Mac’s report on the iPhone SE design rumors
- Twitter’s new Account Activity API
- Google I/O keynote in 14 minutes, by The Verge
- Microsoft’s day 1 Build keynote in 15 minutes, by Engadget
- Microsoft’s day 2 Build keynote in 5 minutes, by The Verge
- Google Duplex
- The Turing Test
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.