Apple Watch apps can stack up quickly and due to watchOS’ unique UI, may feel less friendly to navigate than iOS, especially for new users. Follow along for how to arrange your Apple Watch apps for easier access.
Even though using Siri to launch Apple Watch apps can be a useful habit to form, there are still times when it’s easiest or best to tap to open them. There are two ways to arrange Apple Watch apps, let’s start with organizing them via iPhone.
How to arrange apps on Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone
- Tap on App Layout
- Press and hold for a second on an app you’d like to move before dragging it to a new location
- Lather, wince, repeat 😄
- Close out the Apple Watch app or tap My Watch in the top left corner to go back to Apple Watch settings
- Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to view your Home screen
- Press and hold on an app that you’d like to move
- After they start to wiggle, drag the app to the new location
- Press the Digital Crown when finished
While it can be handy to arrange apps directly on Apple Watch when on the fly, it’s much easier to do so on iPhone.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Apple Watch: How to customize the Dock
- Apple Watch: How to clear all notifications
- iPhone: See how much time you’re spending in apps
- How to turn off iPhone X
- HomePod: How to create a Stereo Pair
- iPhone & iPad: How to turn on Messages in iCloud
- iPhone & iPad: How to cycle your Cellular radio
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.