Wondering if the latest and greatest features for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are supported where you live? Follow along for how to check iOS feature availability in your country.
Unfortunately, not all of iOS’ features are available in every country or region. Sometimes this is due to government regulation, while other times it may be due to a prolonged rollout by Apple.
Read on below for how to check about feature availability for Maps, Siri, Apple Pay, Apple Music, the App Store, and more.
How to check iOS feature availability in your country
- Head to Apple’s support document here
- Click on the feature for which you’d like to check availability
Here’s what the website looks like:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to replace your Apple Pencil tip
- How to access Apple News in any country
- How to charge your Smart Battery Case for iPhone
- How to use Auto Pause on Apple Watch to more accurately track running workouts
- How to restart Finder on Mac
- How to change Mac app icons
- How to enable persistent notifications on iPhone and iPad
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- How to use your iPad as a secondary Mac display
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.