One of the more infuriating things about Apple Watch is that it doesn’t feature an ambient light sensor for automatic brightness. This means that you’ll need to adjust brightness manually on Apple Watch. Follow along to learn how to adjust brightness on Apple Watch…
How to adjust brightness on Apple Watch
- Fire up Settings and scroll down to Brightness & Text Size.
- Tap on the sun icon on either side of the Brightness slider to adjust the brightness up or down. You’ll have three Brightness options to choose from.
While it would be great to have auto brightness on Apple Watch, I find that setting it to the middle option gets the job done in most scenarios. Rarely, if ever, will you need to jump into the Brightness settings to adjust brightness on Apple Watch.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to recycle electronics of any brand at Apple, Best Buy, and Staples
- How to turn off FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to use Tap to Talk with Walkie-Talkie on Apple Watch
- How to customize LTE settings on iPhone and iPad
- How to check iOS feature availability in your country
- How to replace your Apple Pencil tip
- How to access Apple News in any country
- How to charge your Smart Battery Case for iPhone
- How to restart Finder on Mac
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.