Want to pick up the new AirPods, and don’t want to keep your existing ones? Read on for how to get the most money from selling your used AirPods.
Apple’s second generation AirPods are out with a Wireless Charging Case, Hey Siri functionality, a new H1 chip, and more. If you don’t need to keep your current AirPods, here’s the best way to sell them.
How to get the most money from selling your used AirPods
- Clean up your AirPods and charging case (tips and tricks here)
- Sell the charging case and left/right AirPods separately
Our partner MyPhonesUnlimited will offer you $50 for working iPods which is about what you can get on ebay
Because individual component replacements for AirPods are so expensive from Apple ($69 each), there’s a strong reseller market.
A used AirPods charging case regularly sells for $50-$60 on eBay. Individual AirPods can also go for around $50. Even if you get less than those prices, you’ll likely be able to recoup at least half of the cost of the new AirPods.
For a detailed look at how the new AirPods compare to the original version, check out our breakdown here.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to check the battery health on your MacBook
- How to check battery cycle count on your MacBook
- How to change trackpad and mouse speed on Mac
- How to make folders for the Notes app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to convert images to PDFs on Mac
- How to convert PNG and TIFF images to JPG on Mac
- How to check Apple Pencil battery level
- How to convert Pages doc to PDF on Mac
- How to convert Pages doc to Microsoft Word doc on Mac
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.