This week Benjamin and Zac discuss LG’s new 23.7-inch 4K UltraFine display in Apple Stores, the surprise MacBook Pro updates and changes to the keyboard repair program, an update on Apple News+, and much more.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by ExpressVPN: Take back your Internet privacy today and find out how you can get 3 months free, go to ExpressVPN.com/HappyHour.
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Apple Stores are quietly selling a 23.7-inch LG UltraFine display
- Apple Store now selling new generation LG UltraFine 4K display with 23.7-inch screen, Thunderbolt 3 passthrough
- Apple announces more powerful 8-core MacBook Pro
- Apple expands Keyboard Service Program to include 2018 MacBook Pro and current MacBook Air
- Eddy Cue says Apple has ‘hundreds’ of people working to make Apple News+ better
- FTC wins antitrust case against Qualcomm [update: Qualcomm appealing]
- Government database filing suggests Apple Watch ECG will soon launch in Canada
- Lutron announces new Aurora dimmer for Hue lights
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.