Have your contacts disappeared from your Apple Watch? Read on for how to fix missing contacts on Apple Watch in a few simple steps.
If you’ve seen your saved contacts disappear in places like Messages, Activity sharing, and other apps on your Apple Watch but are showing up normally on your iPhone, follow along with the steps below.
How to fix missing contacts on Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on iPhone
- Head to General then swipe down and tap Reset
- Choose Reset Sync Data
Here’s how these steps look:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to create a keyboard shortcut to paste and match style on Mac
- How to add AppleCare to your iPad after purchase
- How to add AppleCare to your iPhone after purchase
- How to use Dark Mode on your Mac
- How to use grayscale on your Mac
- How to invert the display colors on your Mac
- How to tell which apps are draining your iPhone battery
- How to print contact info to envelopes, lists, and labels on Mac
- How to check if your MacBook Pro is eligible for a free display backlight repair
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel