Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple Watch sleep tracking revealed: sleep quality, battery, more
- ‘Apple Glasses’ explained and how iPhone-connected item trackers will work
- Purported iPhone 11 benchmark suggests 1 GB additional RAM and modest CPU speed-up
- Poll: Are you excited about Apple Watch sleep tracking? [Video]
- iOS 13: How to connect a PlayStation controller or Xbox game controller to your iPhone and iPad
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.