Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy to use email marketing app for the Mac. Get started for free and save 10% when you sign up for any pricing plan.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple TV app rolls out to Vizio Smart TVs, including 3 months free promotion
- Apple releases iOS 14 beta 8 to developers, more
- Apple rolling out custom-designed ‘Apple Face Mask’ to corporate and retail employees
- Big Sur Diary: First impressions are mostly good
- 9to5Mac Watch Time: Jeff Benjamin on Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 5 ahead of new models
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.