Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple officially announces Apple Watch Series 6 with new colors and more
- Apple announces new iPad Air with edge-to-edge display and Touch ID in the power button
- Apple One bundle offers Apple services at a significant discount, from $14.95/month
- Apple announces Fitness+, a workout class subscription service for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Apple unveils Apple Watch SE for $279 with Series 4 design and more
- Apple announces new $329 iPad with faster performance
- Apple releasing iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 on September 16 with Home screen widgets, App Library, and more
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.