The Essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. A new breed of iOS 8 app that works as a standalone app or photo editing extension. As an extension it can be used directly/quickly from within Apple’s Photos and other apps.
Download and more info is here:
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a variety of watermark types both visible and invisible. Watermarks, once added to a photo, display that it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it’s yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo.
“iWatermark was the best and iWatermark+ is a HUGE step beyond that” – D. Gantz
We promise as iOS evolves iWatermark+ will evolve.
The only watermarking tool:
* available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows.
* with 6 watermark types, text, graphic, signature, QR, metadata and steganographic.
* with a database of watermarks.
* to easily select and use multiple watermarks simultaneously.
* with individual or batch watermarking of photos.
* with 262 fonts for your text watermarks 212 + 50 iOS fonts.
* with signature scanner to import your signature or other graphic as a watermark.
* with live preview and adjusting of effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* with steganographic watermarks that embed any info in the photo image.
* with optional PhotoShrinkr which optimizes the look and compression on export.
* Touch gestures.
** Drag to adjust watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Create your own subtle watermarks or select from the included examples (both text and graphics).
* Includes 55 high res examples. Both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.).
* Import your own graphics by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* Complete and easy in app manual. Also here http://is.gd/5rjnkz
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
* Share at full res to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options). Tumblr, Flickr, Pineterest, Evernote, etc supported via iOS 8 sharing extensions.
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
– Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
– Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
– Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
– Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
– Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it.
– Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to stamp my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples, Picasso, Ben Franklin, etc?
A:Use our signature watermark tool in iWatermark+. More details are in the manual.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus photos?
A:Yes, depending on the memory limitations of your iOS hardware.
The most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.