Over the last few years, indie developers have banded together just before Christmas Day to discount top iOS and Mac apps for new customers. The sale is called App Santa and includes popular apps like Tweetbot for Mac, Pcalc, Screens, Deliveries, and over a dozen other highly recommended apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. App Santa doesn’t last long though so check out the full list below to save some money on quality apps.
After first grouping together last year to offer huge discounts on popular apps from independent developers, App Santa is coming to town for the second year in a row with up to 60% off popular iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps to celebrate the holidays.
This year App Santa includes discounts on over 40 paid apps for iOS and OS X from developers including Tapbots, Realmac Software, Agile Tortoise, Readdle, Supertop, Junecloud, and more. The discounts kick off today and will run through December 26th giving you a chance to save money for yourself or gift apps to your family and friends. Check below for a list of confirmed App Santa apps this year:
- Tweetbot 3 for iPhone — Reg. $4.99 — (Review)
- Castro for iPhone — Reg. $3.99 (Review)
- Clear for iOS / Mac — Reg. $4.99 / $9.99 (Review)
- Deliveries for iOS / Mac — Reg. $4.99 / $4.99 (Review)
- Launch Center Pro — Reg. $4.99 (Review)
- Ember for iOS / Mac — Reg. $4.99 / $49.99 (Review)