Black Friday can be absolutely overwhelming. Every retailer is vying for your attention and money. That’s why we’ve vetted each and every major Black Friday ad to find only the very best deals.
Remember, this master list was curated from pre-announced deals. We fully expect many retailers to hit us with surprise deals throughout the next week. That’s why it’s important you follow 9to5Toys on Twitter/Facebook, and sign-up for our email newsletter. The 9to5Toys team is going to be working around the clock to bring you the Black Friday deals you can’t afford to miss.
Continue on for the definitive Black Friday 2014 ‘Best Of’ list…
MacMall’s Black Friday sale features savings of up to 86% on the largest selection of Macs, iPads, more
Update (11/26 2:00am): We have added the entire MacMall Black Friday ad.
MacMall is a shopping mecca for Apple fans looking to save some money. With the biggest shopping day of the year coming up, there’s no doubt many of you have been waiting to get a peek at MacMall’s Black Friday plans. Well, we’ve finally got our hands on them and we can’t wait to share them with you.
MacMall offers deals on by far the largest selection of Apple products we’ve seen from any retailer this holiday season. Stores like Best Buy only stock standard configuration Macs, but MacMall carries high-end and custom configuration models. Also, keep in mind that MacMall only charges tax at the time of purchase for buyers in nine states (CA, CO, GA, IL, MN, NC, NY, TN, and WI).
That being said, here are all of the deals that MacMall is planning to kick off tomorrow, Wednesday 26th at 12:01 PM PST:
Walmart’s Black Friday Apple deals revealed: iPad mini w/ $30 GC $199, iPad Air w/ $100 GC $397, much more
Walmart’s holiday deals often standout from a pricing and spectacle perspective. As seen in the lead image for this article, Walmart is planning three separate sales events for Black Friday 2014: November 28th 6am (event 3), November 27th 8pm (event 2), November 27th 6pm (event 1). Each event will ring in new deals that will last one to two days or until supplies are exhausted. See banner above for specifics.
Once again, Walmart stores will offer a 1-hour guarantee on select products, which means Walmart is promising that you’ll get your deal of choice by Christmas as long as your purchase is processed between 6-7pm on Thursday.
Enough with logistics, it’s time to explore the best Walmart Black Friday Apple deals for 2014:
- Apple iPad mini w/ $30 gift card: $199 ($279 value) 1-hour guarantee
- Beats by Dr. Dre wireless headphones: $149 (Reg. $279) 1-hour guarantee
- iPad Air 16GB WiFi w/ $100 gift card: $397 ($499 value)
- Apple iPhone 6 w/ $75 gift card: $179 ($274 value)
- Beats Pill Bluetooth speaker: $99.95 (Reg. $200)
- Xbox One: The Master Chief Collection Bundle w/ $30 gift card: $329 1-hour guarantee
- VIZIO 65″ Smart LED HDTV (D6501-B2): $648 (Reg. $998) 1-hour guarantee
- Xbox 360 4GB: $99 (Reg. 179)
- PlayStation 4 w/ GTA V & The Last of Us: $399
- Select Blu-rays: $3.96 each
- Samsung 55″ Smart HDTV (UN55H6203): $598 (Reg. $798)
- Chromecast: $25 (Reg. $35)
- Roku 1: $28 (Reg. $48)