Become Tech Savvy Series
Deconstructing how to use technology with confidence and ease
- Why you can and should become tech savvy
- If you truly want to become tech savvy, you’ll need this…
- How to transform limiting beliefs and set stakes
Backing up & password management
- How to setup automatic backups in macOS and iOS
- How to approach and manage passwords
- How to implement and benefit from password management software
- How to use iCloud Keychain and common concerns
- How to save your data manually with iPhone, iPad, and Mac
Updating & optimizing your devices
Wireless carriers & cellular usage
This series offers a unique system of mastery to become tech savvy, which we define as the ability to use technology with confidence, ease, and minimal frustration.
This guide is designed for anyone who wants to become tech savvy, no matter your age, experience, background, or current skills. This is also a great resource to share and reference if you’re helping someone else.
Why Become Tech Savvy?
To make creating, sharing, playing, and working efficient and fun. Every day our lives are more intertwined with technology. From printing pictures to ordering food to staying in touch with family, technology is everywhere. Also, being tech savvy can repay you many times over in time savings, which allows you to focus more energy on your priorities and helps you enjoy life more.
How is this different?
Most tech resources are dense manual style books, isloated Q&A’s, or how-tos, which can help you learn a specific task, but are not efficient and effective ways to master the overall skill of using tech with confidence and ease. As Derek Sivers says, “If information was the answer, then we’d all be billionaires with perfect abs.” Having the right mindset, changing unhelpful beliefs, and having an efficient and effective strategy for your learning is what will unlock your success. Here’s why you can really become tech savvy with our free guide:
- Growth mindset: A productive mindset is the greatest factor in your success. We’ve never seen any other tech resource discuss this.
- Transform unhelpful beliefs into useful ones: Learn how to start telling helpful stories about yourself, your abilities, and goals instead of limiting ones.
- 80/20 Principle: Jumpstart your progress by learning what 20% of things to focus on to give you 80% of the results.
- A strategy that works: Get results as we deconstruct the why-tos and how-tos. We’ll show you the best ways to build your experience and exposure and implement deliberate practice.