Apple today announced nine additional partners committed to shipping CarPlay integration in future vehicles marking the first expansion to that list since the feature was officially introduced in March. Joining the list of existing CarPlay partners for 2014 and beyond is Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Mazda, and Ram. Each new auto manufacturer is committed to integrating CarPlay in models planned to be announced and released in the future.
Audi, as you may recall, first mentioned its plans to introduce CarPlay in an announcement last week, and yesterday the luxury car maker expanded on those plans saying support will roll out in Europe in 2015 and the United States during the following year.
Real Racing 3 iOS app adds classic Dodge and Shelby muscle cars, new events, difficulty tuning & more
EA has pushed out an update to its Real Racing 3 app for iPhone and iPad today that brings a number of new vehicles in addition to new events and performance tweaks.
Among the new vehicles is a collection of V8 muscles cars from Dodge and Shelby that EA says include improved visual physics “with realistic pitch and bodyroll.” The update also adds improved cameras, difficulty tuning, and new events that feature a “Series featuring a field of muscle cars hailing from Detroit.”
A full list of what’s new below:
What’s New in Version 1.3.0
An iconic generation of cars joins Real Racing 3’s diverse garage, with the introduction of timeless classics from Dodge and Shelby.
• New cars – Dodge and Shelby add a collection of big V8 muscle cars to Real Racing 3
• New events – compete in multiple challenging Series featuring a field of muscle cars hailing from Detroit
• Difficulty tuning – faster and more accurate skill adjustment for even tighter competition
• Visual physics enhancements – classic muscle cars come to life with realistic pitch and bodyroll
• Improved cameras – enhanced sense of speed and motion yields a more authentic racing experience
• Additional social networking options for enhanced Time Shifted Multiplayer and Cloud Save functionality
We already knew that EA had plans to bring its Real Racing 3 franchise to the Middle East when it released the teaser for the Dubai Autodrome above. Today the update has officially landed in the App Store and also brings some other goodies to the extremely popular racing franchise.
On top of 6 track layouts for both day and twilight racing at the Dubai Autodrome, the game also now features Lexus vehicles including the Lexus IS-F and Lexus LFA. Other additions include the Dodge Charger RT and Dodge Charger SRT8, as well as 50+ new events to explore.