A collection of tutorials, tips, and tricks from the 9to5Mac team helping you fix and get the most out of your favorite gear.
Our how-to collection includes a range of tutorials and guides with tips, tricks, comparisons, and more from the 9to5Mac team helping you fix and get the most out of your favorite Apple gear.
Top tutorials and guides
- You can now unlock your iPhone with your Apple Watch when wearing a face mask, here’s how
- iPhone: How to improve Face ID with a mask, including new Apple Watch Unlock feature
- How to show battery percentage on iPhone 12 mini, 12, and 12 Pro
- How to turn off, force restart iPhone 12, enter recovery mode, DFU mode, and more [Video]
- iPhone 12 vs. iPhone 12 Pro: Which should you buy in 2021?
iOS 14 how-tos
- How to use the new iPhone home screen widgets in iOS 14
- How to use Widgetsmith to personalize your new iPhone and iOS 14 home screen
- How to give your iOS 14 home screen a custom aesthetic with unique app icons
- How to use iPhone Back Tap custom controls for Shortcuts, Accessibility, system actions
- Best USB-C and Thunderbolt displays for Mac
- 30+ Mac tips for new setups that everyone should know [Video]
- Mac: How to fix and restart the Touch Bar when it stops working
- M1 MacBook Air vs MacBook Pro, which should you buy?
- How to use the Magic Keyboard shortcuts on the iPad Air and iPad Pro
- How to get the most out of iPadOS 14 and Apple Pencil
- How to use the new widgets on iPad
- Should you buy the iPad Air or the 11-inch iPad Pro?
Apple Watch how-tos
- Here’s how sharing Apple Watch faces works
- Here’s how to use your Apple Watch as a viewfinder and remote for your iPhone’s camera
- Hands-on with native Apple Watch sleep tracking
- How to see your steps with Apple Watch including distance and trends
- What to do with old and dying AirPods: Recycling, replacing, and selling
- How to use Apple’s ‘Find My AirPods’ feature to locate your lost headphones
- Apple TV+ Guide: Here are all the Apple TV shows and movies available now
- How to type the Apple logo on Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- 9 tips to take control of your privacy on iPhone