Adobe Photoshop Touch updated to version 1.2
The Adobe Photoshop Touch iOS app received a slew of fixes and small new features this morning after being updated to version 1.2 overnight. The most notable feature in version 1.2 is a new maximum resolution of 2,048-by-2,048 pixels for images. The default measurement will still be 1,600-by-1,600 pixels, but for those looking for a little more can change it in the app’s settings. Sadly, Photoshop Touch still is not Retina-compatible. Other new features include:
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes.
- Added two new Tutorials.
- Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin).
As for fixes, Adobe corrected the supported languages in iTunes and fixed an issue with logging in via Facebook. You can grab this update over on the App Store. Expand