This week Benjamin and Zac welcome a clue that suggests HomePod will soon work with Calendar, new details about the 6.5-inch iPhone X Plus and an iOS 12 Face ID rumor, quick impressions from Google I/O, Hodinkee’s new Jony Ive interview on Apple Watch, and our watchOS 5 wish list.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
- HomePod likely gaining Calendar support alongside iOS 11.4 release
- iPhone X Plus said to be iPhone 8 Plus size, iOS 12 to bring horizontal Face ID support, more
- Google I/O 2018: Assistant beats Siri to multiple actions & phone conversations, ‘Digital Wellbeing’, more
- Jony Ive opens up about Apple Watch origin and the watch he ‘admires most’ in Hodinkee interview
- watchOS 5 Wish List: Apple Watch Podcasts, open Siri face, rethought Control Center, more
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel