Digg’s Kevin Rose has kicked in with his latest pre-Apple announcement rumours.
– Curved iPod nano with horizontal screen
– Price cuts and revamps across iPod range
– iPod touch gets small changes, but gains software 2.1 as standard (no need to pay for that upgrade).
– iPod range to use price to differentiate from iPhone
– iTunes 8 (big update, new features – subscription services anyone?)
– Blu-Ray soon in OS X 10.5.6
Watch what he has to say after the break.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.