From BusinessInsider, Gene Munster gets us ready for the earnings forecast next week:
- Apple has been consistent in beating its guidance (VERY consistent)
- Gene Munster thinks they’ll do so again
- As always, the whisper numbers are much higher than the printed estimates
- iPhone sales were only “okay” because Google’s Android stole some thunder
- Munster: The iPhone ultimately is going to become the biggest selling phone in the market
- Note: Since this taping, Munster has raised his iPhone estimates. He now thinks Apple could report 9.3 million iPhone shipments for the Dec. quarter, above the Street’s 9.1 million consensus.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel