Seems to be Beatles day at Apple. Earlier, we noted the iBookstore offering an enhanced iBook version of The Beatles Yellow Submarine (also worth noting: in the credits at the top it says ‘For Steve’).
A few minutes ago, the above ad appeared in Apple’s YouTube feed.
Go get some Beatles!
- The Beatles iPad app launching Thursday, digital replicas of Rolling Stone and US Weekly magazines in the works (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs gets a musical tribute featuring a Beatles song cover (9to5mac.com)
- Apple CEO Tim Cook promotes iTunes/iCloud chief Eddy Cue to senior VP of Internet Software and Services (9to5mac.com)
- iBooks updated with nighttime reading theme, full-screen option, and more (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished Apple iBook G4 1.33GHz 12″ Laptop for $200 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel