However, for those of you who use TweetDeck on iPhone, there is some bad news afoot:
To continue to offer a great product that addresses your unique needs, we’re going to focus our development efforts on our modern, web-based versions of TweetDeck. To that end, we are discontinuing support for our older apps: TweetDeck AIR, TweetDeck for Android and TweetDeck for iPhone. They will be removed from their respective app stores in early May and will stop functioning shortly thereafter. We’ll also discontinue support for our Facebook integration.
“Oh, and screw Facebook too.”
- Apps: Twitter launches ‘Vine’ video sharing app, 50% off Things for Mac, Textilus Word Processor, Hotels.com, more(9to5mac.com)
- Mailbox for iPhone goes live for free in the App Store, reservations now being filled(9to5mac.com)
- Nike confirms Android app for Nike FuelBand no longer in development(9to5google.com)
- Official Playstation app for iOS and Android announced(9to5mac.com)
- Photoshop Touch, now on your iPhone(9to5mac.com)
- Google+ launches app sign-in for mobile and web, includes selective sharing, one-click Android app installs, interactive posts (Videos)(9to5google.com)
- Twitter updates TweetDeck for Mac with over 90 new fixes and features(9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.