You can create an iBooks Author widget for use in your iBooks Author projects. For example, you can create a widget that allows users to stream video from the Internet, draw using their finger, or interact with a timeline.
A full list of what’s new in iAd Producer 4.0 including: folder-based organization support, new HTML, Stack, Drawing, and Panorama objects, in-app quick previews, CSS filter support for objects, and much more below:
New in iAd Producer 4.0
This release contains a number of new features and improvements
- Improved Object library interface
- Improved Actions library interface
- Support for folder-based organization in the asset library
- New HTML, Stack, Drawing, and Panorama objects
- New actions for adding and removing CSS classes, animating background position, animating image masks, and text slide-in animation
- Support for applying CSS filters as well as image and gradient masks to objects.
- In-app quick preview
- Project-wide search in the Code Editor
- Better export performance
- Improved menu layout
- Improved font support, including support for OpenType fonts
- Improved rulers and alignment guides
- Enhanced inspectors, with pop-up color pickers, and gradient sliders that now represent opacity
- Support for QuickLook previews in iAd Producer project files
- Support for iTunes LP, iTunes Extras, and iBook Author widget project types
- Other fixes and improvements
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.