Pebble has announced that v1.14 of the smart watch firmware introduces a do-not-disturb feature, to block all notifications for a set period of time, together with improvements to both notifications and alarms.
- Do Not Disturb. Block notifications for a set period of time (from Pebble: Settings » Notifications » Do Not Disturb).
- Alarms app update. Create multiple Alarms, toggle Alarms on/off, and edit existing Alarms.
- New “Snooze Alarm.” Customizable via the Pebble Alarms app.
- Improved Notification Control. Specify what notifications are displayed (Notifications On, Phone Calls Only, or Notifications Off). Notification settings are now accessible more quickly through a dedicated menu (Settings » Notifications).
- Improved iOS performance. Notifications are now sent more quickly from your iOS device to Pebble. After exiting Airplane Mode, Pebble will now search for connectable iOS devices immediately, instead of waiting one minute.
The new firmware also includes a number of bug-fixes. Pebble was last updated last month to allow it to reliably receive all notifications from iOS 7 devices. Apple updated its Bluetooth APIs back in June to provide full Notification Center access via Bluetooth.
To install it, simply open the iPhone app and you should be prompted to upgrade.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.