But what else could these new Airs have under the hood? Put your answers below and any additional items in the comments.
- New MacBook Airs with OS X Lion, Thunderbolt and Sandy Bridge in mid-July (9to5mac.com)
- All new Mac Pros and upgraded Mac minis with Sandy Bridge and Thunderbolt in early August? (9to5mac.com)
- DigiTimes: Eight million new MacBook Airs planned for third quarter (9to5mac.com)
- Apple about to roll out Thunderbolt cable for data transfers and displays (9to5mac.com)
- Apple updating server lineup as Mac Pro and Mac mini server supplies constrain (9to5mac.com)
- MacBook Air supplies constrained ahead of summer refresh (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel